I'm happy to join Ashley & other lovely blogger in sharing Memories, Dreams & Reflections 2013.
1. Me - This is me. I don't often do selfies and this is one the very rare.
2. I love you ♥
3. Still laughing - this little gal cracks me up. Her big personality enlightens my life and makes me laugh everyday.
4. Winter Wonderland - My pink frosty afternoon from January 2013. This winter we're still waiting for our snow...
5. Birthday - Birthdays in our house are seriously celebrated and our cat Princess Ella is no exception. I captured her in November 2013 when turning eight years ♥
6. Friends. Best friends ♥
7. I was inspired - Once again I was inspired by flowers. As this little wild rose ♥
8. Spring Fever - May ♥ and cherry flowers.
9. Travel/Vacation - We spent our summer vacation in July at the Pärnu Beach in Estonia. Gosh did I love it!
10. Summer Days
11. A day in my life - The best everyday sight.
12. All Smiles - I was all smiles when I discovered this sight on Father's Day morning.
13. Autumn Harvest - My favorite autumn capture this year...
14. Family - I wanted to have the whole family in a shot. Not the ideal outcome... The children were cracking up and making faces and my hubby wasn't concentrating at all. But I loved the result anyway.
15. Celebration - Christmas this year. White, simple & quiet.
16. Let's do it again! - I wish we could do it again. Run free at the seashore of an empty beach. Bliss.
17. I miss you - Summer! Right now I miss summer. The light & colors. Flowers & birds. Long days and sunshine...
19. Dress up - or not? That is to say she actually wears a crown 24/7. My little princess ♥
20. Macro - My favorite macro of the year. Always wanted to capture dandelion seeds and this time I really did.
21. Holidays - This is my little Christmas themed still life ♫
22. My favorite - My all time favorite.
23. Don't ever change - The spontaneity, enthusiasm, the ability to enjoy the moment...I wish I could be a child again!
24. Just because - out of every category. But SO precious.
25. Hopes and dreams - Fragile yet so strong at the same time. I hope this year will grow to be as gorgeous as 2013 was.
Thank you so much following along! I wish you the Happiest New Year 2014!
Happy new year!
Aivan ihania kuvia ja ihana vuosi on sinulla ollut. Oikein hyvää ja kuvauksellista vuotta 2014 sinulle ja onnea koko perheelle!ReplyDelete
Sitä samaa sinulle ♥Delete
Happy New Year Mona! xoReplyDelete
♥ Same to you Nancy!Delete
I love your textured Pictures!ReplyDelete
What a wonderful wonderful blog!
I would love a Little more tutorials in 2014.
Thank you Brigitte!Delete
I promise to provide more tutorials! :)
Every one of these is just spectacular! Love your photography!ReplyDelete
Thank you!!! ♥Delete
Loved every single one of these! You are very talented!! Macro is definitely my favourite!ReplyDelete
Nicky at awesomeville.co.uk
Absolutely gorgeous! Every shot is stunning!ReplyDelete
These are gorgeous! Love all the beach shots!ReplyDelete
Your photos are so beautiful and inspiring! I especially love all the macro photos you included.ReplyDelete
Your children are charmingly beautiful. I love all the photos of them and of all of you. Happy New Year.ReplyDelete
Wonderful retrospective! Your photos have a very gentle, ethereal quality to them. I love your "family" shot all the more because it's not perfectly posed - it looks real, which gives it much more charm and meaning. I wish you all a wonderful 2014.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous collection of images! Happy 2014 to you & your family xReplyDelete
Happy New Year! What beautiful photographs and such a beautiful family too! Hope 2014 is full of light and joy for you and your family!ReplyDelete
Hi Mona, thank you so much for the lovely compliment on my Memories dream and reflections. You are very sweet! I love your dreamy photos on your blog. Following from now on :-) Happy new year!ReplyDelete
Lovely photos here, your girls are gorgeous !ReplyDelete