Thursday, September 11, 2014

Finding my inspiration

I ques this is what they call a writer's block ... and one thing is for sure - You can't force it. My inspiration will return. Until then, I'm just gonna wait and enjoy other things. Dream, read, write and perhaps even paint a little (!). And while waiting for my inspiration to return and to get ready to pick up the camera again, I'm browsing trough my archives. Finding my most favorites and enjoying what I've created before.

My favorite lights and blues...



...my favorite flowers.


The most charming tones...


...and all memorable moments from the past. 

Sharing with: Friday Finds, It's the Little Things, Little Things Thursday,

14 comments:

  1. Your favorites are easily mine!

    Enjoy your respite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. I feel what you feel...photographer's block. I haven't felt very inspired lately, but I think it is due to the old adage of life creating art. Life is a bit mundane right now which means there isn't anything new to capture. I know that will change with the rise of activity to come. Right now, I'm just letting it be. Sometimes I find the quiet of the uninspired is a precursor to inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of your photography with all the pastel and lightly compositons! Wonderful creations ~ Happy Week to you!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos...hoping you find some inspiration soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't look like you are laking any inspiration to me. You sure feed my eyes. I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, your creativity will return even stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes even inspiration needs a break :). But I'm sure the beautiful fall season it can't resist and will come back soon. LG Su

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography is always delightful and lovely Mona!! Enjoy your respite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely get "photography block". I feel like I am just coming out of mine. Here is hoping you see the light of inspiration soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great opportunity to see all your lovely works again ... Just love them, Mona! Enjoy the time reading and painting ... the inspiration will come.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful selection of pictures

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so beautiful pictures and lovely blog!


    Tanja/
    http://janiintaastuliaamunkoi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these photos are inspiring - quite lovely.
    Thank you for sharing them here. Feel free to stop by http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/elodie-farms.html and share there as well.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!