Thursday, June 26, 2014

Inspirational Finds {Links to Love}

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
 - Rabindranath Tagore


We are still waiting those summer days and sun shine. This week I've found inspiration from the sky. 
I just love sky photography!


If you wanna get inspired as well, I've got some suggestions for you.
You could visit my Sky Love Pinterest Board and feel free to suggest Pins if you are on Pinterest.


If you are fond of textures, overlays and editing, you should check out Jessica Drossin Cloud Overlays. Even if you are not willing to spend any money on new products at the moment, these are worth of  taking time to just admire!


The Gratitude Collaborative Top Ten Skies is full of gorgeous sky photos!
This image is from Jasmine Keath Photography.


Also I just updated my blog header with a template by Angie Marie Photography and now it shows a little piece of sky there as well.


I'm happy to have a day off tomorrow! I wish you all happy weekend 

Sharing with: Friday Finds

6 comments:

  1. Great sky photos and I love your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sky photos !
    Have a great weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header and I to am a bit of a cloud junkie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such a dreamy blog header ... and those sky photos ... love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sky photos.... so beautiful! Your new blog header is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!