Friday, December 30, 2016

A month in photos {December 2016}

This is it! The last "a month in photos" -post. This year and forever. I have no words to describe how happy and thankful I am to have had you here each month sharing your beautiful photos and making this a great linky party. But all things eventually come to their end and now it's time give up. Next year I'll be sharing my month in photos on Instagram only. Hope you'll join me there #amonthinphotos @monaspicturesque. If you wish me to follow you please leave a comment so we can connect! Should you need a template for next year, you may download the simple one I've created and will be using in 2017.

But lets take a one last look to your gorgeous collages! Here is our December 



This month favorite...


Now show me yours :)



1 comment:

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!