Monday, October 3, 2016

October favorites

Those muted tones... the beauty of brown! October foliage has it's special kind of beauty that makes Autumn my favorite season. Colder weather provides the perfect atmosphere for certain kind of coziness. I happen to love big sweaters, grey wooden socks, hot tea and books. Combining this with a cat and covers makes this all oh so sweet. In case you didn't get it - I love Autumn!












Don't forget to link up your month in photos! The monthly link up is here :)

Sharing with: Through My Lens,

6 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures. Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this grouping of photos, very seasonal and the cat looks fat and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent photography. Full of autumnal glory and wonder! Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you....autumn has my vote for favorite season!
    Have a cozy weekend.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!