Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter - Daffodils and a Mini Movie!

Phew! I'm surprised to see we have survived to Easter... We've been sick whole month and I'm terrified to see what's next... Easter weekend was greatly needed. No big plans here. Dinners with thoughtful food, togetherness, fresh air and chocolate. Snow is starting to melt, daylight thrills me, it's about to happen! Spring!

"To plant 
a garden
is to believe 
in tomorrow"

I have only few photos. Instead I have a video! My very first Mini Movie. I'm proud to be part of Xanthe Berkeley's Make Films course and this week we are producing Mini Movies with the prompt "Scenes from the weekend". As we are sharing on Instagram these are only 15 second long (much harder than you'd think!) but this one a bit longer. Make sure your volumes are turned on and thanks for watching. I'm far from my visions but I'm excited to learn.






Sharing with: Thourgh my lens, Wednesday around the world, Little Things Thursday,

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER to you and thanks for the wonderful yellow narcissi flowers to brighten up this dull day here. You did very well with your first longer video. I take quite a lot of video clips but have never been to a course. Taat would be helpful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful video Mona! Happy Easter to you and your family. Your photos are equally wonderful. Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your daffodil photos. Happy Easter to you and your family (well I know it's more or less over).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos.. I love the vibrant colors in these shots. I hope you are all feeling better and back to normal soon.

    Lisa @ LTTL (www.lisakerner-slp.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. I love ever day moments. They are the best! Hope you all stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, I love Daffodils

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are the best models! What fun to see them hand in hand walking down that lane.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!