I'm playing along at Ramblings and Photos as I did in the beginning of 2014. I was surprised to see that this year there are quite many pictures that I haven't posted before, some of them I didn't remember at all. Looking back was an emotional memory lane. I'm all tears now ;)
1. Me: Photos of me aren't many. But there are some where I'm with my girls. This was my last year goal - go get in the pictures. This is one of my favorites.
2. I love you: no words needed.
3. Still laughing: After a surgery she was supposed to take it easy. After few days at home we headed for a little peaceful walk. It took her five minutes to climb to a tree... I rest my case.
4. Winter Wonderland: This one is from the very beginning of 2015. There hasn't been any snow this winter yet...
5. Birthday: Strawberries for daddy's birthday on 19th June.
6. Friends: Minea's eight year birthday party was in July and she celebrated it with her best friends at the beach.
7. I was inspired: by these.
8. Spring fever: the first tulips in March.
9. Travel/vacation: We spend ten dayss of our summer vacation in Sopot, Poland seashore. This is one lovely snapshot which I happen to love...
And another of girls at the beach...
10. Summer days: flower picking and evening walks ♡
11. A day in my life: Well, meet Rape, the one euro Ikea mouse. Much loved family member.
12. All smiles; Her sixth birthday in early September.
13. Autumn harvest: Apples!
14. Family: This is probably the only picture with our whole family. Have to take more of these this year.
15. Celebrate: Mothers's day in May ♡
16. Let's do it again: a moment in the woods (with a tripod!)
17. I miss you: Right now I'm missing summer. Badly. The light, scent and colors.
18. Beautiful: Late autumn leaves. In it's simplicity and muted tones.
19. Dress up: Princess ♡
20. Macro: Should do these more since I love them so much!
21. Holidays: Christmas 2015. Obvious choice.
22. My favorite: This one ended up being the favorite of the year. It's got everything right. I love it.
23. Don't ever change: My very first sweet spot - children in sleep...
24. Just because. This beauty gets her picture taken way too rarely.
25. Hopes and dreams: Big things often have small beginnings!