Saturday, January 2, 2016

Memories, Dreams and Reflections 2015

It’s time to look back and reflect on the images from the past 12 months. Each one brings back sweet memories: changing seasons, girls growing up and life moving on.

I'm playing along at Ramblings and Photos as I did in the beginning of 2014. I was surprised to see that this year there are quite many pictures that I haven't posted before, some of them I didn't remember at all. Looking back was an emotional memory lane. I'm all tears now ;)

1. Me: Photos of me aren't many. But there are some where I'm with my girls. This was my last year goal - go get in the pictures. This is one of my favorites.



2. I love you: no words needed.


3. Still laughing: After a surgery she was supposed to take it easy. After few days at home we headed for a little peaceful walk. It took her five minutes to climb to a tree... I rest my case.


4. Winter Wonderland: This one is from the very beginning of  2015. There hasn't been any snow this winter yet...


5. Birthday: Strawberries for daddy's birthday on 19th June.


6. Friends: Minea's eight year birthday party was in July and she celebrated it with her best friends at the beach.

7. I was inspired: by these.


8. Spring fever: the first tulips in March.


9. Travel/vacation: We spend ten dayss of our summer vacation in Sopot, Poland seashore. This is one lovely snapshot which I happen to love...


And another of girls at the beach...


10. Summer days: flower picking and evening walks 


11.  A day in my life: Well, meet Rape, the one euro Ikea mouse. Much loved family member.


12. All smiles; Her sixth birthday in early September.


13. Autumn harvest: Apples!



14. Family: This is probably the only picture with our whole family. Have to take more of these this year.


15. Celebrate: Mothers's day in May 


16. Let's do it again: a moment in the woods (with a tripod!)


17. I miss you: Right now I'm missing summer. Badly. The light, scent and colors.


18. Beautiful: Late autumn leaves. In it's simplicity and muted tones.


19. Dress up: Princess 


20. Macro: Should do these more since I love them so much!


21. Holidays: Christmas 2015. Obvious choice.


22. My favorite: This one ended up being the favorite of the year. It's got everything right. I love it.


23. Don't ever change: My very first sweet spot - children in sleep...


24. Just because. This beauty gets her picture taken way too rarely.


25. Hopes and dreams: Big things often have small beginnings!


Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful, as always, Mona! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona, Your favorite pic is mine as well. So beautiful.
    Greetings Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful photos. Love the last one, so precious.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful... Captures your love of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are so awesome. They are full of love. Wonderful.
    best regards
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!! I would say your life is magic but I'm sure you would say it's real. I'll say that your eye is magic! Just...Life is magic! I think that works! ;)

    Wishing your family a beautiful next year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post for 2015. I am very impressed with your portraits. I think my favorite is your daughter in the tree. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Upeita kuvia ja tunnelmia kerta kaikkiaan! Ja voi miten tytöt ovat kasvaneet kovasti. Iloa ja onnea sinulle ja läheisillesi uuteen alkaneeseen vuoteen!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!