Monday, June 29, 2015

A month in photos {June 2015}

Today was warm and sunny and officially the first day of my summer holiday. 
June was good but I'm sensing July will be the best!

One look at her
and I knew I'd
spend far too much
time trying to write
a poem as beautiful
as her.


This month favorite was so easy to pick  



What was your month like? Join me and link up your month in photos below!

Please link back to Mona's Picturesque in order to help other people participate in this blog hop.
If you're looking for a template to use, please feel free to download this one or visit my template shop. If you need help with using templates, see this tutorial!


6 comments:

  1. Love that photo of you and the girls, Mona!!!! I'm with you . . . July . . . the best of summer is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihastuttava kuva sinusta ja tyttäristäsi! Ja myös alimmainen kahdesta keijustasi ... ja kielot myös! Odotan kovasti Suomeen tuloa, vastasaunaa ja järvellä soutelua ja onkimista miesväen kanssa ... Hyvää kesänjatkoa sinulle, Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your photos so much !
    Summer greetings,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty ! Love them all ! Happy Summer :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!