Friday, December 19, 2014

Template Shop is open

Hello there!

Being such photo collage lover I decided to create templates of my own and I've just started to add them to my new template shop. The first pack is ready for you purchase.



Talking about templates let me remind you of my FREEBIES!
Free Facebook Cover Templates and this another quite new free template I created for my month-in-photos project 2015. I'm continuing my month in photos project and I hope you all will join me. I'll be hosting a linky party in the beginning of every month here on my blog. You're all invited! More info to come so stay tuned.



Thanks for reading, happy weekend and Merry Christmas! I can't believe we are this far in December already!

2 comments:

  1. I picked these up! I love making templates, but yours' are so lovely! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so nice! Your pics are so wonderful in a collage!!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!