Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Memories & Pure Picturesque - Free Printable Calendar {September 2014}

After July being hot and lazy, a little wearing in it´s hazy atmosphere, August was a sudden breath of fresh air, beginnings that became routine and rain… rain & rain. The summer has come to an end and I’m enjoying rainy runs, warm blankets, a cup of tea and books! Oh, I've spent so many nights curled up with a book and waste my time in words. Autumn is around the corner and I do love it! 


And here is your free printable calendar template for September.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE these September images, they all make me feel warm and cozy and just like it's the end of summer and time for fall. very pretty, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful imgaes and impressions of your children and the last Summer days. Gorgeous !
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaahhhh gorgeous composition for both! Can't get over how beautiful they are!

    -Nicky @ awesomeville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos..I like the Sunflowers best...they are so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of the book, such a clever idea

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty! Love all those shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful end of summer photos! I love how full and rich they are just as the world starts a slow change once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wow...every photo is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mona, your photography is always such a treat!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!