Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Memories & Pure Picturesque - Free Printable Calendar {August 2014}

Holiday greetings! I'm popping over to share a little July memories... I can't believe it's about to end. 
Luckily our holiday still continues for some time.



SEA FEVER BY JOHN MASEFIELD

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking,

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.


And here is your free printable calendar template for August.



4 comments:

  1. Ihanaisia kesäkuvia! Kiitos kauniista kalenterista, Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been blogging for some time now, so I haven't been around, and my! Haven't the girls grown!!! And you have even changed looks! One thing hasn't changed.....you're all beautiful and so is your photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, as always....such dreamy beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!