Thursday, May 22, 2014

Things I loved lately

Such warm weather we've been having is just a miracle here in May. Summer arrived!
After work I've been outside with kids; barefoot in the yard spending every waking moment basking in the warm sun. The other day I even got to spend some time with my thoughts only and instead of downshifting towards summer I ended up having a notebook scrawled with new plans, ideas and wonderfully unfinished thoughts.

"Live the full life of the mind,
exhilarated by new ideas,
intoxicated by romance of the unusual."
- Ernest Hemingway

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooming trees and sleeping beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love your photographs, Mona! Your darling daughters are such wonderful subjects, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even a few moments of quiet time can replenish - and I'm delighted that your notebook if full of new ideas and plans - and look forward to the new pictures that spring from these inspirations. I can picture you barefoot in the sunshine with your daughters, playing as one of them, and reveling in the spirit of play. Today's images are a lovely mix of blossoms and beauties. Lovely, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased we are all getting a little taste of sunshine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring photos! Love the idea of spending time in your journal. I hope to steal some time away to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the wonderful joys of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so dreamy and delicate as always! I am a fan of your photography =) #SimpleThingsSunday

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!