Friday, April 18, 2014

Finds

Spring walks are awesome. The excitement when finding something new from the nature. To see blossoms, flowers and new little green burst out of gray ground. Spring awakes some bittersweet emotions... I love it but it makes me a little restless. Time flies and instead of enjoying I find my self worrying about not having the time to enjoy. Get me?

"Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. 
But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. 
To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence." 
The Little Prince

Some finds from yesterdays walk...







15 comments:

  1. wow mona I am enchanted again!
    Happy Easter!
    Best, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such glorious light in every picture! As always, I love the photo of your sweet daughter the best, such a thoughtful composition, as a story waiting to be told. And the lovely starburst of sunshine through the trees and over the roof line - and image that makes me feel content and hopeful, too. Great angle on the shot of the flowers in the bucket - perfect background. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I feel that rushed restlessness today. Wanting to get out and explore but feeling that I haven't been home to get things done either. I think the exploring will win though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect! I'm finding some similar sights where I live. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found little treasures on your walk. You daughter is lovely and what a great shot! Great light. Wonderful stories in each shot. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful walk! nice moments you captured! your daughter's pic is my fav. the light, her pose, the overall composition.... simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to go exploring and your finds . . . just beautiful and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mona...here from Life Through the Lens...your photos are stunning! I'm going to look around here for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Mona! Always love your images that are full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful images..... breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pail with flowers is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glorious images! I love the first two especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning... your fifth one is my favorite, I love the perspective. you could sell that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ay, esos colores y esa luz! una maravilla!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!