I'm happy to join Ashley & other lovely blogger in sharing Memories, Dreams & Reflections 2013.
1. Me - This is me. I don't often do selfies and this is one the very rare.
2. I love you ♥
3. Still laughing - this little gal cracks me up. Her big personality enlightens my life and makes me laugh everyday.
4. Winter Wonderland - My pink frosty afternoon from January 2013. This winter we're still waiting for our snow...
5. Birthday - Birthdays in our house are seriously celebrated and our cat Princess Ella is no exception. I captured her in November 2013 when turning eight years ♥
6. Friends. Best friends ♥
7. I was inspired - Once again I was inspired by flowers. As this little wild rose ♥
8. Spring Fever - May ♥ and cherry flowers.
9. Travel/Vacation - We spent our summer vacation in July at the Pärnu Beach in Estonia. Gosh did I love it!
10. Summer Days
11. A day in my life - The best everyday sight.
12. All Smiles - I was all smiles when I discovered this sight on Father's Day morning.
13. Autumn Harvest - My favorite autumn capture this year...
14. Family - I wanted to have the whole family in a shot. Not the ideal outcome... The children were cracking up and making faces and my hubby wasn't concentrating at all. But I loved the result anyway.
15. Celebration - Christmas this year. White, simple & quiet.
16. Let's do it again! - I wish we could do it again. Run free at the seashore of an empty beach. Bliss.
17. I miss you - Summer! Right now I miss summer. The light & colors. Flowers & birds. Long days and sunshine...
19. Dress up - or not? That is to say she actually wears a crown 24/7. My little princess ♥
20. Macro - My favorite macro of the year. Always wanted to capture dandelion seeds and this time I really did.
21. Holidays - This is my little Christmas themed still life ♫
22. My favorite - My all time favorite.
23. Don't ever change - The spontaneity, enthusiasm, the ability to enjoy the moment...I wish I could be a child again!
24. Just because - out of every category. But SO precious.
25. Hopes and dreams - Fragile yet so strong at the same time. I hope this year will grow to be as gorgeous as 2013 was.
Thank you so much following along! I wish you the Happiest New Year 2014!