Friday, July 4, 2014

Inspirational Finds {Links to Love}

Shining bright! Finally. And they say it's getting warmer. Finally.
I'm ready to capture every beam, shimmery dust and golden moment.
Let's get inspired!

summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. for those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. you can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. summer just opens the door and lets you out.

-Deb Caletti


Find inspiring sunlight photos from my Sunlight Pinterest Board



And more from Clicking Moms and their favorite forum member's sun photos.


Create your own! One of my favorite free actions: Sunkissed from the CoffeeShop Blog!
I've used this one in my first picture of this post!


Sharing with: Friday Finds,

7 comments:

  1. I just spent about 30 minutes at Sunkissed from the CoffeeShop Blog. What an amazing blog! I have yet to take the plug into Photoshop but will when i purchase my new computer this summer. I will be return there again. Thank you so much for the link. Your photos were inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so happy to see you got inspired and found the link useful!!! Great :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihastuttavan herkkä kuva kauniista tyttärestäsi! Nauttikaa kesästä ... ihanaa kun on niin valoisaa!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!